"Video games need more strong female cha-"
"Video games need more gay cha-"
"Video games need more physically disabled char-"
"Video games need more gender non-conforming chara-"
What’s that? I can’t hear you over the sound of metal music and tight fighting mechanics.
Can we also also talk about how all powerful main Guilty Gear bosses are female who are varied and two-dimensional?
- Justice is genocidal for sympathetic reasons (saving her race by wiping out their enemy)
- Dizzy is sad, innocent and kind (despite all the abuse she just wants family and friends)
- I-No is a sadistic bitch (no really, her entertainment involved hitting on an under-aged boy and leading him to a painful death)
- Valentine is very intelligent (she outsmarted the main heroes) but struggled with understanding emotions
Also, Zato-1 is blind. Let’s take the Millia/Zato/Venom trio into perspective shall we?
- Millia (the Rapunzel girl for those who don’t know) moved on from the life of being a criminal and broke free of Zato who was possessive and abusive of her. She gave up something for her powers and fans speculate it to be her ability to have children
- Zato, a blind man, was the leader of the Assassin’s Guild and was obsessed over Millia. Note that Millia is very beautiful according to GG characters so it averts idea that lust is caused by the woman’s appearance.
- Venom (the gay character with overly long white bangs) dedicated his life out of his love for Zato and became the leader of the guild. He wanted to kill Millia for betraying Zato, but depending on game routes he’ll forgive her and sympathize with her pain. In another ending he left the life of crime and let go of Zato’s memory.
That is one messed up, complex and unconventional trio.
Yes yes yes!
Though, I would argue with your tag of Bridget being an unwilling crossdresser. Though he was raised as a girl, he knows he’s male. When he goes off to prove that his family doesn’t have bad luck, he doesn’t do it in boy’s clothing, he still dresses as a girl. It would be one thing if he was dressed as male, but his cutscenes had him dressed as female to show a “tragic backstory” or something, but he still dresses that way because that’s who he is. He’s not afraid or ashamed of it, either, or else he would be bringing it up in the story. Besides, If he thought he was a girl, he would have no reason to disprove his family’s bad luck, as he would be in a family with fraternal twins, not identical twins, and thus not the basis of the superstition.
This is the most accurate portrayal of blind box collecting ever.
But lbr, you can never have too many Nessies.
that tension between u and the other youth in the manga/anime section of a public store
When your friend makes a gay comment and forgets to say “No homo”
Yugi just called you all a bitch.
Collegehumors’ new video is on point as always
I have too many versions of Sonic Adventure.
My roommates and I carved pumpkins.
I made this one.
Here it is with a candle.
and i expect all of you to watch it
PLACE YOUR BETS, PLAAAAAACE YOUR BETS HERE